You might also be interested in...
Become a follower and be the first to know about your next publication
What security measures does Artelista take?
How do I make the payment?
- Born in Puente del Arzobispo (Toledo) Spain.
EDUCATION: - His first teachers he learned the mural and easel were: Manuel López Villaseñor and Amadeo Roca Gisbert respectively.
- Studies in the Faculty of Fine Arts of the Complutense University of Madrid, obtaining a degree (major in Painting) in 1979.
-From 1980 to 1982 he studied engraving specialty, obtaining the degree.
- In the years 1990 and 1991 studies and investigates the various procedures and techniques within the field of printmaking in the International School of Printmaking Calella (Barcelona).
- After several years of research in the field of plastic in 1992 obtained the degree of Doctor of Fine Arts (cum laude) from Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Study and research in the field Engraving a grant from the Excellent. Ayuntamiento de Sevilla (Spain) in 1993.
- He has made trips to Italy in 1977 to learn from the Renaissance painting. It has also been in several European countries and in Colombia (1981) where he made his first exhibition abroad, in Canada, United States, Mexico, China and Egypt, to learn from the diverse cultures that have influenced his work.
AWARDS AND EXHIBITIONS: Throughout his artistic career and has won several prizes in painting, printmaking, ceramics and photography competitions in Spain and abroad. It has done both solo, and group within and outside Spain, was selected in more than 450 arts competitions.
"There are works of his painting, sketching, drawing and ceramics at several institutions public museums and private collections in Spain and other countries.
BUSINESS ACTIVITY: At present, apart from their pictorial work, graphic and digital artworks, is dedicated to teaching drawing, painting, printmaking, ceramics and design.
HIS WORKS: This website presents a patchwork way he has done several jobs in different stages of life, we see a clear variety of styles, techniques and procedures that are often antagonistic and mixed together, the result of changing mental, sensory and emotional, and, of course, every human experience throughout its existence.
Here are some references on the work of Eustace Carrasco
"Thesis" Monoimpresión: Research through Plastic Building "Author: Eustace Carrasco Carrasco (Publication Services at the University Complutense of Madrid).
-History and Art of Castilla-La Mancha in the twentieth century (volume 2, page 753 of the Publications Service of the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Junta de Comunidades de Castilla-La Mancha).
-Books and Catalogues of various national and international exhibitions in which the work appears eustachian Carrasco, namely:
Painting Prize Nacinal-organized by the Hon. Ayuntamiento de Talavera de la Reina (Toledo) years: 1979, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1987.
Exhibition Award Centennial Circle of Fine Arts. Madrid 1980.
Painting Prize Nacinal-organized by the Hon. Ayuntamiento de Móstoles (Madid) 1982.
- Painting Nacinal Award organized by the Hon. City Council Alcorcón (Madrid) 1982.
-IV Salon d& 39;Automne of Painting. Plasencia (Cáceres) 1982.
-II Nacinal Painting Award organized by the Hon. Ayuntamiento de Fuenlabrada. (Madrid) 1982.
-V National Visual Arts Competition. Ciudad Real 1982.
I Biennial of Painting "Institution Gran Duque de Alba." Avila 1982.
-VI Award Adaja "Painting. Avila 1982.
Painting Prize Nacinal-organized by the Hon. City Council Torrejón (Madrid). 1983.
-IX National Contest of Painting at the Caja de Ahorros de Madrid. 1983.
VII-established international Art Biennial Marbella (Málaga) 1983.
-IX Bienal de Extremadura. Cáceres 1984.
-VIII Prize for Painting "Black and White." Madrid 1984.
-XLV ArtescPlásticas Exhibition Valdepeñas (Ciudad Real) 1984.
-IV Visual Arts Contest Alcobendas (Madrid) 1984.
-V National Painting Cretamen Circle Catalan. " Madrid 1985.
-II Painting Prize "L& 39;Oreal". Madrid 1986.
-II Prix Castilla-La Mancha for the Arts. Albacete 1988.
Tajo.Toledo-X Biennial 1988.
-X Adaja Painting Prize. Avila 1990.
-IV National Painting Competition of Fine Arts Professional Colleges. Madrid 1991.
XLI-State Exhibition of Painting. Alcazar de San Juan (Ciudad Real) 1994.
-I Graphic Art Triennial. Gijón (Asturias) 1995.
"National Print Award. Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Bilbao, Granada, Salamanca, La Coruña, Málaga ... years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997.
-65 Salon d& 39;Automne. Madrid 1998.
-Exhibition of Plastic Arts of Toledo. 1999.
-68 Salon d& 39;Automne. Madrid 2001.
Fill in the following form to order a work for this artist. If you want some type of concrete work, you can include your budget and give as many details as possible.